Digital Marketing Coordinator
Involve is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to advise, assist and supervise clients’ digital needs by executing strategic social and email marketing campaigns.
This individual needs to have a strong background and interest in digital marketing. A successful candidate will be knowledgeable of best practices, tools and techniques used to both create and report on digital marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Coordinator should be genuinely interested in digital marketing trends and learning how they apply to our work.
Day-to-day activities will include: actively monitoring social media channels, contributing to email campaigns, managing paid ad inventory, creating client reports and supporting all other activities of the digital team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Digital Strategy.
- Conduct social listening and monitor conversations for unfiltered consumer feedback
- Engage in conversation to help customers, mitigate potential issues, and build the overall brand community
- Create marketing content to accelerate affinity for Involve clients and the agency itself through social media and email
- Measure campaign performance for reporting initiatives through data-driven analysis
- Analyze and measure metrics against objectives; provide insights to inform leadership team
- Collaborate with the Involve team on integrated marketing strategy and tactical planning with a personal emphasis on digital marketing
- Knowledge of social media platform requirements (character limits, image dimensions, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with social, mobile and search engine marketing
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data and ability to interpret and extract meaningful insight from data
- Experience creating reports or building dashboards with data from Google Analytics, Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Minimum of 2 years experience at a digital or advertising agency
- Degree or background in digital marketing or communications preferred
- Must work efficiently and independently, be proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
Personality & Culture
- An outgoing, positive and energetic attitude
- Thrive in a self-motivated, fast-paced, demanding (and fun!) work environment
- Exercise good judgment, quick decision-making, and ability to be calm in stressful situations
- Ability to take criticism well and not take yourself too seriously
- Experience working with Meltwater
- Experience with WordPress, HTML or CSS
- A deep appreciation for sarcasm and one-liners
Involve is a brand activation agency with the core belief that business is truly personal.
In our community, it’s about looking at business and marketing relationships much in the same way as a healthy human looks at personal relationships. The vitality of brands and business is greatest when brands relate to their audiences on a human level.
We’re a culture with a purpose and a passion for building brands. We’re a dynamic team made up of dedicated marketers who strive to amaze each other and our clients every day. We ensure a healthy, happy place for our team to do what they do best. That means you get to do great work and feel great about doing it.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements by clicking here.