Involve is seeking a talented, passionate and hard working marketing communications pro with 3 to 5 years of agency experience. A self-aware, zen, rock star with a solid public relations background and demonstrated media results. Strong writing, account management and exceptional client relationship building skills are a must. And, of course, media relations skills are great, whether it’s consumer or trade; national, regional or local; print, online, TV or radio. We’d love it if you come from the agency world, because at Involve our client campaigns have many moving parts. And, if you’re strong in and love event PR, even better!
The ideal team member will be:
- Fluent in the fundamentals of public relations (as well as the tools of public relations, i.e. database, monitoring, social listening, analytics, etc.)
- Have previous experience developing media lists, creating editorial calendars, pitching media and assisting in the implementation of PR and media plans
- Working knowledge of the media landscape and what it takes to land coverage (both B2B and B2C)
- Ability to write press releases, media pitches and online content
- Able to understand and apply PR in the broader context of marketing
Please send cover and resume