You will provide strategic insight, execute paid digital campaigns and oversee all social media initiatives; including content creation & community management.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies, the ability to determine what tools will be effective and an eagerness to learn “what’s next” in digital – both a student and a teacher of digital marketing. You must be able to oversee digital marketing projects from concept to execution, soup-to-nuts. This could include developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns across all digital channels – essentially a digital unicorn!
You will be hands-on in all online marketing projects – managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels. You will be accountable for providing insights on performance against budgets and objectives to ensure that both the client and agency business objectives are met.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Run social media promotions
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social media channels
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers
- Planning and implementation of Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital media campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Provide reporting that measures metrics against objectives (ROAS and KPIs)
- Provide insights and recommendations with a strategic POV
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Measure and optimize campaigns using dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Identify digital and consumer trends
- Collaborate with the Involve team to implement marketing strategy, new messaging and ad types
- Knowledge of social media platform requirements (character limits, image dimensions, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience creating content for social media and managing SEO/SEM, display advertising, marketing database, email and social media campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social media advertising and influencer marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and executing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience creating reports or building dashboards with data from Google Analytics, Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Apply critical thinking to solve problems and take ownership of projects
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in digital marketing, business, and communications
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide actionable insights based on data
- Experience executing digital media campaigns in paid search, display, video, social or mobile ad technology platforms
- Must work efficiently and independently, be proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
PERSONALITY & CULTURE
- An outgoing, positive and energetic attitude
- Thrive in a self-motivated, fast-paced, demanding (and fun!) work environment
- Exercise good judgment, quick decision-making, and ability to be calm in stressful situations
- Ability to take criticism well and not take yourself too seriously
- A deep appreciation for sarcasm and one-liners