We are seeking an Account Manager who is eager to bring their experience and talent in integrated marketing communication and the craft of account service to the Involve team. Client perceptions of agency value depend on the level of consult and service offered through the Account Service team, so we expect you to rise to the challenge and deliver at the highest possible level.
Account Managers own the client relationship and must be attentive to the clients’ needs, and vigilant in satisfying the client, and accelerating the success of their business. To do that effectively, the Account Manager must have advanced knowledge of both the client’s brand and industry—and help bring an informed position on foundational and trending brand marketing and communications disciplines.
And while contributing to the success of our clients’ business is key to the Involve value proposition, Account Management must maintain agency profitability and growth in the fiscal management of assigned accounts.
- Exhibit drive and passion for client and agency success.
- Emotional ownership and strategic stewardship of our clients’ brands.
- Be prepared to provide consultation on the marketing disciplines employed by our clients and their competitors.
- Proactively provide direction on “what’s next” for our clients within the market categories they participate in, as well as forecast for future entry.
- Ownership of strategic and tactical contributions in the development of marketing and communications plans.
- Manage the performance and success of plan execution and day-to-day client engagement.
- Stay in tune with project management to ensure efficiency, timeliness and mutual profitability.
- Effectively work with Involve practice leaders, team members and vendor partners to ensure efficient production and effective execution of all campaign components for successful, on-time and profitable results.
- Support new business development for the agency. (This may include prospecting, networking, presentation development, RFP development and pitching.)
- Continue to seek professional growth to stay on the leading edge of marketing and communications disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience.
- Experience in managing integrated communications programs that include advertising, PR, digital and experiential.
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Excellent project management skills
- Experienced and proficient in budget development and fiscal management
At Involve, we define culture as something more meaningful than bringing dogs to the office, celebrating birthdays with great cake, doing happy hours and going bowling (although we do those things). Involve is team-oriented, spirited and proud to operate with unmatched levels of accountability, gratitude and respect for each other. The healthy way we partner with our clients, coworkers and community defines the Involve culture. If this sounds like an atmosphere where you can connect, contribute and thrive, we’d like to hear from you.