We are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to provide strategic insight, execute paid digital campaigns, and oversee social media initiatives; including content creation and community management.
This role requires that you are driven for success and have an in-depth knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies, the ability to determine what strategies will be effective, and an eagerness to continually grow with “what’s next” in digital – both as a student and a coach of digital marketing. You will oversee digital marketing projects from concept to execution, soup-to-nuts. This could include developing, implementing, tracking, reporting, and optimizing campaigns across all digital channels – essentially a digital unicorn!
You will be accountable for providing insights on performance against budgets and objectives to ensure that both the client and agency business objectives are met. You will also have the opportunity to participate in and contribute to broader client initiatives such as brand and integrated marketing strategy.
- Planning and implementation of Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and digital media campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Run social media promotions
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social media channels
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social network opportunities to reach target buyers
- Provide reporting that measures metrics against objectives (i.e. ROAS and KPIs)
- Provide insights and recommendations with a strategic POV
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Measure and optimize campaigns using dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Identify digital and customer trends (B:B and B:C)
- Collaborate with the Involve team to implement marketing strategy, new messaging, and ad types
- Collaborate with the integrated Involve team to develop a marketing strategy, messaging, and ad types
- Evaluate and use digital marketing management tools. Stay up to date on the latest tools and be prepared to analyze the efficiency of tools and provide recommendations.
- Handle day-to-day client communications
- Demonstrated experience creating strategy and content for social media and managing SEO/SEM, display advertising, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social media advertising and influencer marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and executing digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience creating reports or building dashboards with data from Google Analytics, Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Hands-on experience working within marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
- Apply critical thinking to solve problems and take ownership of projects
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Maintain a strong desire to constantly learn more about digital marketing
- Minimum of 3 years experience at a digital/marketing agency
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in digital marketing, business, and communications
- Must work efficiently and independently, be proactive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
PERSONALITY & CULTURE
- An outgoing, positive and energetic attitude
- Thrive in a self-motivated, fast-paced, demanding (and fun!) work environment
- Exercise good judgment, quick decision-making, and the ability to be calm in stressful situations
- Ability to take criticism well and not take yourself too seriously
- A deep appreciation for sarcasm and one-liners
- Like dogs in the office